Search & Win

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Time...

Wow the weather has been so beautiful here in Colorado Springs... gentle breeze a bit cloudy but warm. I'm only working 2 1/2 days a week for summer, all teachers are out of the building now and it is super quiet. I walked into one of my 2nd grade classrooms and it was so empty just knowing the teacher is over in Afganistan made me sick to my stomach.. he left school about 6 weeks ago and was deployed on Sunday. Everything in his class room was gone as if he was never there, he will be gone for a year I will be praying for his safe return. My husband went back to work yesterday after 2 weeks off and he had to work a double but atleast the inmates were mellow. I'm enjoying my days off I can now get my house back in order from all that full time i was working to help out. I'm hoping to get my basement painted and start my crafting again very soon I'm looking for a sewing machine to buy. I hope everybody is having a great week... God Bless You ALL!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You are so SWEET! Thank you for your kind comments. I wish you and your friend in Afganistan the best of luck in your teaching endeavors! You know, I love Teachers!:) How exciting,,,your getting a sewing machine!! :)
Have a great weekend!
Love, Brenda