Search & Win

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seasons greetings...

Its that time of year again... Fall is bring in the cool crisp air the leaves on my trees are turning and starting to fall off. Everyday there is a gentle whispering wind oh boy I'm loving it so much. I have begun to decorate my home with all my Fall goodies and my wonderful smelling candles are on the burners my home is smelling so delicious with the warm pumpkin spice and vanilla. This time of year brings me such joy because its a time to reflect on being thankful and love and joy, the spirit of giving to one another. I am gonna take some pictures of my home as soon as my Den is finished, we are actually in the middle of changing our flooring out from carpet to wood or tile flooring we havent decided yet but I did take the carpet off one set of our stairs going up to some bedrooms and found a pretty wood floor under that carpet. Things seem to be good right now for us at the Poorman residence. God Bless you all my friends.

No comments: