Search & Win

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Update

Well I have been so busy lately, I'm packing up my house and getting ready for the big move to Colorado Springs Colorado. We are leaving June 1st. This move will be bitter sweet for my family because I'm giving the house that my grandparents have back to the bank we just can't sell it with the economy. This was the last house they bought before they died and its the home that I took care of them in, it has many memories and it breaks my heart to say goodbye I just have no choice. So there will be no inheritance at least money wise but we have received so much.
I wont cry a river when I leave but more like an ocean and so will my kids may God just keep his hand on us.
I'm gonna be posting my recipe for green pork chili and beans with semi homemade tortillas.
God Bless You

1 comment:

Sonya Ann said...

I am so sorry about your misfortune. I know that God will walk along side of you and keep you and your family safe.