Search & Win

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Live....

Haha... I am alive and doing much better finally starting to feel alittle better... Yippy!!.
I still have pain in my throat I don't know when that will leave completely. I feel like I can actually get out of bed and do things around my house without having any problems. Well yesterday was a very sad day for us and Colorado, the head cheif of Dept. of Corrections one of my hubbys many bosses was murdered at his home, it affects all of us DOC families my husband was shocked as were all the officers. There is a man hunt going on, its sad that this has happened to a man who cared deeply for the officers and inmates somebody who was fair and trying to make a difference in everybodys lives. It could have been random but really who randomly goes to somebodys door rings the bell and instantly shoots them when they open it?? I have my own idea as does everybody else i wont speak it here but I don't believe it was random. Anyway on a different note.... I plan to get pictures up of the cabins we are going to buy, and my daughter has a new job... so happy about that :).  Hope you all are doing well... I will post more later God Bless you all.... xoxo

2 comments:

flowertotmum said...

Hi i am so glad your feeling better..i saw what happened on the news..very sad and not random in my opinion..
take care
love
sara

flowertotmum said...

Hey there are you ok?
sara