Search & Win

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blizzard!! lol

So today started out really beautiful... however it sure took a fast turn. i am posting these pictures so you can see what it is like right now and it will continue through the night. News said its dropping about 1-3 inches per housr of this powdered sugar... I actually took my daughter out in it to go get a burger and frozen custard at Culvers. The police are out thick with their lights going and no sign of any plows on the road yet. it is almost zero visibility out there. I am a truck kinda girl though so we made it safely. My hubby will be heading to work by 2:30am because of snow and he has to be on Post. I noticed we now have 24 followers!!! Yippy..... one more and we will be having ourselves a giveaway!! Goodnight and God Bless!

No comments: