Search & Win

Monday, March 7, 2011

Economy Crash 2011

Wow the more I do some research the more interesting it becomes.... I guess it is possible for our country to fall easier then i could ever imagine. I read my bible and I look at ther book of Revelation and compare to America and other countries and we are definitly living the last days in my opininon. I find it odd and yet awesome that so many people are moving on to their own land and so many beautiful mommys are now staying home with their kids and making meals from scratch, I always felt left out because i stayed home with the kids... but now these women are actually perparing their families for what could lay ahead and don't even realize it. I am gonna start learning to can meat and also want to raise meat chicken and get one of those nifty electric pluckers... I want to learn more about solar power, find my land and get self sufficiant just incase anything does happen atleast I will have a little comfort of knowing we can grow our food raise our meat process it and have solar to run what we need. Maybe I'm being extreme but what if what alot of different people are saying is true?? atleast my family will be prepared right?.

Well on a different note.... i love the new job, yes I clean but its only part time and the 4 hours goes by really fast. I am gonna really think hard about what is needed and not just wanted with my checks...
God Bless.....

No comments: